About Your Dentist
“To help my patients achieve both their dental and overall health goals by providing the best and most predictable dentistry available.”
Born and raised in Oviedo, Florida, Dr. Gibson stayed local and attended the University of Central Florida for his undergraduate studies, where he graduated with honors. He traveled to south Florida for dental school and attended Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine. After graduating from dental school, Dr. Gibson returned to central Florida and has been practicing dentistry ever since.
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
• Advanced Implant Center, Hiossen Level 1 Dental Implant Training, Live Surgery – Orlando, FL
• Six Month Smiles, Level 1 Training – Miami, FL
• Digital Dentistry Boot Camp, CEREC Same Day Crown Focused – Orange County, CA
• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Annual Conference – Las Vegas, NV
• Gordon Christensen “Dentistry Update” – Coral Springs, FL
• Smile Design, Analysis, and Shade Selection – Davie, FL
• Florida National Dental Convention – Orlando, FL
Life & Hobbies
In his free time, Dr. Gibson enjoys spending quality time with his wife, Kristy, and daughter, Brea. Together, they like to walk, play at the park, and enjoy time on the water. When he has time to himself, Dr. Gibson likes woodworking and building furniture for his house and gifts for friends.
"I aspire to be a giver; a giver of love, a giver of strength, and a giver of great smiles."
"My mission in dentistry is not only to provide the best quality of dental care, but also to develop a trusting relationship with my patients and their families to give them a lifetime of great oral health."
LECOM School of Dental Medicine, Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Bradenton, FL
Florida International University, Bachelor of Science – Miami, FL
Life & Hobbies
"I love nature's beauty and watching sunsets at the beach. Traveling is my passion, because it makes your mind grow, helping you see the world a little different each time."